Everybody’s talking about… our new Ultimate Burger Kits!
If you haven’t heard already, we’ve just released DIY home burger kits to help you bring gourmet, restaurant-style burgers to your very own kitchen. We guarantee you won’t be needing to order in after trying these!
Each burger kit comes with the following:
• 4 x Parson's Nose 150g seasoned British prime aged beef patties
• 4 x Bridge Bakers SW6 demi brioche buns
• 4 x rashers of our own Parson's Nose smoked streaky bacon
• 4 slices of Red Leicester from The Cheese Merchant
• 90ml of Parson's Nose Chipotle Mayo
• 90 ml of award winning Canchelo's chimichurri ORIGINAL
• 90 ml of award winning Canchelo's chimichurri SPICY
• 50g of Parson's Nose crispy fried onions
• 50g of Parson's Nose sliced gherkin
If you have any vegetarians in your group, you can easily add an extra vegetarian burger. And, if your party is larger than 4 four you can add either 1 or 2 extra burgers to your box.
Everything you need is already supplied but you’re welcome to add your own tomato or lettuce. And, trust us, don’t hold back on the toppings, they have been perfectly crafted for maximum flavour!
The prices of the boxes are as follows:
• Standard Box (4 Burgers): £25
• 1 Extra Burger (5 Burgers): £31.25
• 1 Extra Vegetarian Burger (5 Burgers): £31.25
• 2 Extra Burgers (6 Burgers): £37.50
We are still delivering Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm, and Saturday 9am to 1pm, so don’t hesitate to order today to get your Ultimate Burger Kit dropped off at your door. You can see our best beef options in London here.
For those of you who try out our burger kits, make sure you take a picture of your creations and upload them to Instagram for a chance to win £100 of Parson’s Nose vouchers! Parson's Nose are a premium online butchers in London. Shop online today.
More news articles
Parson’s Nose win big at the Butcher’s Shop of the Year Awards 2021
Parson's Nose wins at Butcher Shop of the Year Awards 2020
The History of the Traditional British Butcher: National Butcher’s Week
In aid of National Butcher’s Week, we look back at the history of butcher’s shops and how they’ve changed to fit the shopping demands of the 21st century.
The best alternative meats for your Christmas dinner
Much like the traditional British Sunday roast, all year round we look forward to our Christmas dinner. However, with Christmas celebrations running the risk of being smaller than we are all traditionally used to this year, we consider the best alternative meats to use as the show- stopping centrepiece of your Christmas dinner.