Everybody’s talking about… our new Ultimate Burger Kits!
If you haven’t heard already, we’ve just released DIY home burger kits to help you bring gourmet, restaurant-style burgers to your very own kitchen. We guarantee you won’t be needing to order in after trying these!
Each burger kit comes with the following:
• 4 x Parson's Nose 150g seasoned British prime aged beef patties
• 4 x Bridge Bakers SW6 demi brioche buns
• 4 x rashers of our own Parson's Nose smoked streaky bacon
• 4 slices of Red Leicester from The Cheese Merchant
• 90ml of Parson's Nose Chipotle Mayo
• 90 ml of award winning Canchelo's chimichurri ORIGINAL
• 90 ml of award winning Canchelo's chimichurri SPICY
• 50g of Parson's Nose crispy fried onions
• 50g of Parson's Nose sliced gherkin
If you have any vegetarians in your group, you can easily add an extra vegetarian burger. And, if your party is larger than 4 four you can add either 1 or 2 extra burgers to your box.
Everything you need is already supplied but you’re welcome to add your own tomato or lettuce. And, trust us, don’t hold back on the toppings, they have been perfectly crafted for maximum flavour!
The prices of the boxes are as follows:
• Standard Box (4 Burgers): £25
• 1 Extra Burger (5 Burgers): £31.25
• 1 Extra Vegetarian Burger (5 Burgers): £31.25
• 2 Extra Burgers (6 Burgers): £37.50
We are still delivering Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm, and Saturday 9am to 1pm, so don’t hesitate to order today to get your Ultimate Burger Kit dropped off at your door.
For those of you who try out our burger kits, make sure you take a picture of your creations and upload them to Instagram for a chance to win £100 of Parson’s Nose vouchers!
More news articles
UK Sausage Week 2020: The UK’s favourite sausages
From summer BBQ’s to winter warmers, it’s no wonder the British spend around half a billion pounds on sausages in a year, proving that this classic staple is going nowhere.
Chateaubriand: The cut of adulterers and kings
Find out more about this elite cut of meat in this article by award-winning journalist, Tristan Rutherford.