Adam Gray is a chef with over 30 years experience and has held a Michelin Star for over 10 years. Having worked with some of the worlds culinary greats like Gary Rhodes at Rhodes Twenty Four and Raymond Blanc at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons. He has continued to amaze his guests with truly inspirational dishes.
We are Parson's Nose, the best butchers in London. Take a look at our range of meats on offer, as well as our vegetables, charcuterie selection, cheese for delivery in London and more. Browse online today.
4 sheets of puff pastry
400g of onion marmalade
200g of Stilton
1 bunch of rocket
100ml of rapeseed oil
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas mark 7. Cut a 22cm-diameter circle from each sheet of puff pastry and place on baking trays. Cook for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C/Gas mark 4
2. Spread the caramelised onions evenly over the puff pastry discs, leaving a 5mm gap around the edge
3. Flake the turkey meat and arrange it evenly over the top of the onions crumble the Stilton then sprinkle it over the turkey
4. Bake the tarts for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted
5. Remove from the oven and scatter each tart with rocket leaves. Drizzle liberally with rapeseed oil and serve
MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION
Quail Spatchcock With Berry Glaze
Chef Edward Clegg will show you the process of preparing a quail spatchcock with a berry glaze. Including the techniques of spatchcocking the bird, readying it for presentation and making the glaze, this masterclass will cover many important cooking lessons.
Spaghetti Alle Vongole
Edward Clegg will teach you how to make Spaghetti Alle Vongole, another dish from their Professional Diploma in Cookery. Spaghetti Alle Vongole is a quick dish to make, but this recipe involves lots of valuable tricks from Chef Edward that you can apply to many other dishes.