Adam Gray is a chef with over 30 years experience and has held a Michelin Star for over 10 years. Having worked with some of the worlds culinary greats like Gary Rhodes at Rhodes Twenty Four and Raymond Blanc at Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons. He has continued to amaze his guests with truly inspirational dishes.
We are Parson's Nose, the best butchers in London. Take a look at our range of meats on offer, as well as our vegetables, charcuterie selection, cheese for delivery in London and more. Browse online today.
4 sheets of puff pastry
400g of onion marmalade
200g of Stilton
1 bunch of rocket
100ml of rapeseed oil
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/Gas mark 7. Cut a 22cm-diameter circle from each sheet of puff pastry and place on baking trays. Cook for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C/Gas mark 4
2. Spread the caramelised onions evenly over the puff pastry discs, leaving a 5mm gap around the edge
3. Flake the turkey meat and arrange it evenly over the top of the onions crumble the Stilton then sprinkle it over the turkey
4. Bake the tarts for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted
5. Remove from the oven and scatter each tart with rocket leaves. Drizzle liberally with rapeseed oil and serve
MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION
Carrot & Apple Muffins
Delicious and filling, these make an ideal breakfast or afternoon snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
Pasta Alla Vodka
Pasta alla vodka is inspired by Italian and New York cooking styles and flavours, a rumoured favourite of model Gigi Hadid; it has been a big hit recently.