Whether you’re looking for a quick treat or you’re looking to impress with your cooking, this is guaranteed to be enjoyed by all.
Ingredients you will need:
- 50g of dark chocolate.
- 3tbsp of cocoa powder.
- 150g of fat-free fromage frais.
- 2tbsp of honey.
- 3 medium eggs (just the whites).
- 100g of pomegranate seeds.
- Chop your dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil with a glass bowl placed into it.
- Add your chocolate and melt it.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add your cocoa powder, fromage frais and honey. Mix continuously until smooth.
- Separate your eggs and whisk your egg whites slowly. Then change to a fast speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold your chocolate into your egg whites.
- Separate these into your dessert cups.
- Leave to chill for 20 minutes and top with your pomegranates.
Tip: Fresh seasonal fruit is a delicious addition to keeping this a year-long favourite. Strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are great choices. Add dried coconut for another delicious take.
MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION
Carrot & Apple Muffins
Delicious and filling, these make an ideal breakfast or afternoon snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
Pasta Alla Vodka
Pasta alla vodka is inspired by Italian and New York cooking styles and flavours, a rumoured favourite of model Gigi Hadid; it has been a big hit recently.