Mark Tuttiett from Carousel London has an esteemed list of Michelin star restaurants under his belt, including Alan Ducasse at the Dorchester Kitchen Table. His energy in the kitchen makes him a pure joy to watch and without doubt that energy bounds through to his food, which is simply sublime.
2 whole eggs
50g of halloumi
1 bag kale
2 fresh chilli
1 handful roast peanuts
1 clove garlic
100g of vinegar
150g of whole Milk
12g of honey
17g of butter
10g of fresh yeast OR
(5g of dried yeast)
250g of flour
5g of salt
1. Warm the milk, honey and butter to blood temperature. Crumble in fresh yeast.
2. Mix the flour and salt with the milk mixture.
3. Knead into a smooth dough. Leave to prove for a few hours until doubled in size then weigh it out into 125g balls and roll till it looks the size of a mini pizza.
4. Place the bread under a hot grill or a in a frying pan and cook on each side, until golden. Take out from under the grill and rub a smashed clove of garlic over the bread, then brush with olive or rapeseed oil.
5. Put the chopped kale into a large pan. Add the vinegar, a shot of water and a spoon of butter and cook it all down on a low heat until tender and delicious. Adjust seasoning to taste.
6. Then heat up the leftover turkey in a pan with some butter. Put the sliced halloumi under the grill and fry your eggs.
7. To build this monster, start by putting the braised kale on top of the bread, then the turkey and halloumi. Carefully place the egg on top and add the chopped chilli and roasted peanuts.
MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION
Carrot & Apple Muffins
Delicious and filling, these make an ideal breakfast or afternoon snack with a cup of tea or coffee.
Pasta Alla Vodka
Pasta alla vodka is inspired by Italian and New York cooking styles and flavours, a rumoured favourite of model Gigi Hadid; it has been a big hit recently.