Follow our easy recipe below and have dinner or lunch as quick as half an hour. This is perfect served alongside herby roast potatoes or rice.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 kg salmon.
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt.
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper.
- 32g of dark brown sugar.
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- 3 tbsp. of sriracha sauce.
- 2 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- 2 tbsp. lime juice.
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce or tamari.
- 2 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- 1 tsp. finely chopped peeled ginger.
- 1 chopped spring onion.
- Preheat your oven to 350C/180F/Gas 4.
- Line your baking tray with foil. Grease the foil with butter, cooking spray or some oil.
- Place your salmon skin side down and season with salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, garlic, siracha sauce, oil, lime juice, paprika, and ginger together to create a glaze.
- Brush the flesh of the salmon with your glaze until fully coated.
- Bake until cooked through. This should take 20-24 minutes.
- Use any sauce from the foil to cover the salmon and top with your spring onions.
- Serve and enjoy.
You can purchase our Scottish salmon, which is perfect to use with this recipe, both in-store and online from our expert in-house fishmonger. You can also take advantage of our reliable nationwide delivery and have them straight to your door, 7 days a week.